… for iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Rapunzel is a German fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm collection. It was first published in 1812. In the story, a childless couple lives next door to an old woman who grows a delicious vegetable called rampion. The wife, at home pregnant, notices the rampion growing next door and desperately wants some of it to eat. In order to please his wife, the husband steals the rampion but is eventually caught by the old woman. Begging for mercy, the husband agrees to give his child to the old woman upon its birth. As the years pass, Rapunzel (named after the rampion plant), wonders about her neighbors. This leads the old woman to lock Rapunzel away in a tower in the forest, until the day when a dashing prince comes to her rescue.
Rapunzel is now available for 99¢ as a Children’s eBook App on the Apple App Store, compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Children’s Audio eBook App Features:
– Automatic navigation and narration
– Narration options of professional adult narration or silent for self reading
– Automatic or manual page turning mode
– Highlighted or non-highlighted text option
– Onscreen text help early readers make associations between the words they hear and see
– Classic original artwork
E-mail us: email@example.com